Akumin-BeastAkumin-Beast

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

KKS - Buried Ambitions KKS - Buried Ambitions

A secret experiment is being witheld underneath the darkest depths of our seas. Where mad scientists are inventing a mechanical army of fish and the liking with terrible alterior motives at hand. The mouths will be built with saws, they will release toxins that will eat away at your flesh, the metal they are built out of is purely indestructible. This is why knowledge is not power, because any wise man turns into a mad genius that will pursue without any pattern, motive or reason. They will use their knowledge to blow away the world. They want the world to be as nothing as their reason. These experiments also have a peculiar ability to turn into amphibians. Do you wonder why I know these details? Your curiosity will not bode well for you.. Never ask questions you know can end up becoming your last answered question..

KKSlider60 responds:

Lurking in the dark, awaiting rare signs of life to surface.
Exploring a long forgotten structure, abandoned to time itself.
The darkness slowly consumes you, paranoia ensues.
The same madness that built the facility, now overwhelms the weak ones like a curse.
In a spiral of chaos, delusion and hunger for illusions... a robotic world was once created, and its decayed relic still pollute our reality.

KKS - 01. Launch KKS - 01. Launch

10/10

Hope that there is no planet who holds your music, for their gravity field will suck you up in an instance .

Hehe, truly. Thank you bro :D
KKS

KKS - 02. Intergalactic Space KKS - 02. Intergalactic Space

10/10

Just like our universe . There is no words to describe it .

*Downloaded*

KKSlider60 responds:

The saga ain't over and the best is yet to come ;)
Stay tuned,